All these simulations contain:
- An administrator module allows :
- the input of the administrator scenario,,
- the input of decisions of the participants or their importation via disk, local network on Internet,
- the execution of the simulation (with return if necessary),
- the printing of the results,
- the distribution of the results via disk, local network ou Internet.
- A player module allows each member ot the team to make decisions and to print out the results.
- A synthesis module for the administrator and the player.
Several modalities are available for using these simulations :
- In the simplest one, each firm puts back for the animator his decision paper, the animator makes the decisions, executes the simulation, prints and distributes the results.
- If each firm has a computer, it will go back directly to the logiciel player module. In this case, the transferal of decisions can be done :
- by disk
- by local network
- or via Internet.
To help taking decisions, the software is able to export data using Excel, Lotus or Works format.